Solitaire heart

V043

I must say that this is the simplest card I've ever made in my history of card making! LOL! :D Well....close. Perhaps there were other designs I've made in the past that were simpler but I've forgotten already. Don't blame me if I forget these things....it happens sometimes hehehe.....perhaps I need to eat more Omega-3 supplements for better memory! ;)

I've been on my "experimenting mode" lately.  Experimenting with my new clear stamps hehe. I bought some new ones recently and I've been wanting to try them out. And this is just one of the experiments that I'm loving at the moment. As you can see from the photo above, what I did was I stamped on the red card stock using a script writing clear stamp with black ink. I stamped it a few times to get that effect on the whole  front page of the card. In other words, I sort of decorated the empty card stock with the script writing stamp all over it. 

Then, I just lined a black ribbon at the side of the card and glued a medium sized colourful quilled heart at the bottom of it. Simple right? It's a quick and easy way to make a card if you are in a hurry! hehe! :)


6 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

wow! looks so classic! :D as suka!! :D

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks As...I love the stamp...walaupun entah apa benda ntah maksud tulisan sambung2 tu hehe...but I still love it hehe!

Njeri said...

Your card is clean and simple and very beautiful.

Azlina Abdul said...

Njeri...thank you so much dear :)

CC said...

Wow! I love this card! I thought it was on fancy paper! I didn't know you stamped it! That makes it even more special! You have such talent and patience! Great design sense too! Good job!
Love,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Sweetie CC!
So great to see you commenting here again after so long. Thank you so much dear for your lovely comments on my design. I knew you would love it especially because of the heart! hehe!

Love,
Lin

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...