Peace be upon everyone today......it's a new month, a new beginning..... :)
It's that time of the month again when I hold another giveaway and for the month of April, I have something from Wholeport to be given away and also something from me :). I have here some large soft blue and soft pink satin ribbons, new baby sponge stickers, four wooden rabbit embellishments and four rolls of green clover pattern paper that you can use for embellishing your cards with.
The rules of this giveaway is very very simple.....
1. Everyone is eligible to enter......everyone from around the world.
2. You have to PROMOTE this giveaway post by putting the photo of the giveaway and the link of this post at your blog (side bar of your blog) or Facebook. Choose either one.
3. Be sure to copy the link of where you promote this giveaway and paste it at Mr Linky. Because if you don't do that then I wouldn't know if you promote it or not. I need to see proof that you promoted this giveaway.
4. Please also follow my blog and my fan page. Thank you :)
5. Don't forget to write your name and the link of where you promoted this giveaway at Mr Linky below.
This giveaway starts today till 11.59pm on 30th of April 2013. The name of the winner will be announced on the first week of May 2013. All the best to everyone! Thank you for participating! <3
Ok....I'm super early this time in announcing the winner for my blog giveaway ehehe! The lucky winner for March 2013 Blog Giveaway is lucky Miss Bhawana! Congratulations to you Miss Bhawana for winning the blank cards, colourful buttons and die cut pattern paper from Wholeport.
Please email me at email@example.com with all your details so that I can post the gifts to you as soon as possible. :)
Thank you also to all who took the trouble to participate in my blog giveaway last month. Thank you for promoting it at your blogs and Facebook......I truly appreciate it a lot :).
For April's giveaway, something really cool will be in the list of stuff I'll be giveaway. Something from Wholeport as well....hehe.....so be sure to participate in my next giveaway ya! Will post about it soon :)
We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...
Hello again! I'm so delighted to share with everyone here about this quilling flower tutorial that I uploaded on my YouTube...
After making lots of the basic vortex coils, I then tried to make squared ones. I didn't actually got it figured out right awa...
HB047 This is the first time ever I made two different pop ups combined in one card! hehe! The actual plan was to do a pop up school bo...