Featured in Papercraft Inspirations



About a month ago, I was approached by Miss Lucy Evans who is the Operations Editor from Papercraft Inspirations, which is one of Britain's leading card making magazines to have one of my handmade cards featured in their April 2013 issue. I was really surprised to get this opportunity and was really happy because it's one of my favourite magazines from United Kingdom. Even though it's just a small feature, I'm still thrilled about it. Never thought that one day one of my handmade cards would be featured in this magazine. ^.^

In each issue of the magazine, they will put together a two-page gallery of wonderful, inspirational cards that they have spotted from blogs from around the world. And my "Just For You" card was one of the lucky cards that was chosen for this two-page gallery section of the magazine. The magazine is already on sale in the UK starting from the 14th of March and overseas around 2-6 weeks later.

I've bought the magazine before when I was staying in Kuala Lumpur some years back. It's not easy to find them here in Alor Setar. But it can however be subscribed so that we won't miss a copy of their issues :).

Thank you so much to Papercraft Inspirations for giving me this wonderful opportunity to have my handmade card and blog featured in their magazine. Hopefully more card makers from around the world would check out my blog and find some inspiration from it.  I shall never forget this sweet moment and will always be grateful for it :).

You can view more of the featured card at the link below:
 http://azlina-lin.blogspot.com/2013/01/just-for-youdear-friend.html




14 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Lin; so proud of you! Sorry tak hantar lagi your items which I promise you. Hopefully by next week.
Have a good week dear :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Marge!
Thank you so much! No worries about it ya, take your time ;)

You have a good week too! ;)

kiddo said...

Congratulations, Lin! I am very happy for you! Your cards are a great inspiration. I am very glad that more people will have now the chance to discover your wonderful creations.

Sonia said...

Congrats dearest Lin,I'm happy for you^_^
This morning arrived your gorgeous candy,thanks a lot again^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

sathya said...

Congrats lin..Keep going dearrrrrr

Syaz said...

Kudos Kak Lin..

lulu_ma said...

congratulations! way to go!

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

tahniah kak lin...moga trus berjaya....

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats so happy for you !!!
Paula

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so so so so much everyone! <3 Hugsss

Nupur Bhatia said...

This is so awesome. Congrats Lin! May your work feature in many more magazines.

Nupur, Thrilling Quilling

fayyza ideas said...

kak lin,really happy for you!! tahniah ya! *hugs*

CC said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you! You have come so far! Yahoo!
Love you!
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much everyone....love you all so much!! ;)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...