Happy Birthday Mom!

V00e

This card was made for my Mom's 59th birthday today.......I wanted to use that furry wire again and couldn't help but use it for her birthday card. I made this card in about an one hour.....so fast because the time I had to make it was so limited. So I didn't even think much, I just did what I thought was ok. Gosh, if she knew this she would just fire me hehehe......but at least I managed to find the time to do it anyways even though my mind was not working too well lately. hahahaha....... :) Love you Mom.....Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
This card is also so very suitable for Valentines Day....it can be given to your Mother on Valentines Day to show her how much you love her :). 

2 comments:

Sharaf said...

Art...The Gift of God....Keep it up

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Sharaf....Insyaallah...I will :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...