Pink + green mosque

HR021

Another cute but funny looking mosque is added to my quilled mosque - Raya cards collection today :).  This time I am using a combination of pink and green....which is one of my personal favourite combo. I just had to use the green card again. Love the green paper so much....such a bright green color. Pretty striking. 

It's a cute note size card like most of my other Raya cards I made this year. I prefer to make them in small sizes unless requested otherwise. No pop ups for this one....as the wordings are pasted on the card itself. I even made changes to the design of the quilled mosque itself.....not a major change...just a small one. Just to make it look a little different from the first one. :) I think I prefer this one because it's sweeter :).

3 comments:

Card Creations by C said...

Very Pretty...I gave you an award on my blog...stop by to pick it up!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Christina! Appreciate it!!!

khalmuz said...

Lin,

This card is cute, i like.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...