Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pink + green mosque

HR021

Another cute but funny looking mosque is added to my quilled mosque - Raya cards collection today :).  This time I am using a combination of pink and green....which is one of my personal favourite combo. I just had to use the green card again. Love the green paper so much....such a bright green color. Pretty striking. 

It's a cute note size card like most of my other Raya cards I made this year. I prefer to make them in small sizes unless requested otherwise. No pop ups for this one....as the wordings are pasted on the card itself. I even made changes to the design of the quilled mosque itself.....not a major change...just a small one. Just to make it look a little different from the first one. :) I think I prefer this one because it's sweeter :).

Pink + green mosqueSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Card Creations by C said...

Very Pretty...I gave you an award on my blog...stop by to pick it up!

Noor Azlina Abdul Samad K. said...

Thank you Christina! Appreciate it!!!

khalmuz said...

Lin,

This card is cute, i like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...