Ramadan Kareem card



Hello everyone!
I know it's a bit too early to make Ramadan cards, but why not right? Better early than late!  This card was the last one I made for my craft product review video. I picked one of the few Ramadan Kareem metal cutting dies from In Love Arts Shop, and came up with this simple straight forward design. It's nice to make simple card designs once in a while.


So, here is the Ramadan Kareem metal cutting dies. There are a few dies in this set. That's why with just this set, you can straight away make a complete card with them. I just added more tiny stars and punched the corners with a corner craft punch and it's done. Just think of a suitable colour combination, arrange them in a nice angle, and that's about it!  This is probably the fastest cards I completed compared to the other 4 cards I did for the craft product review. LOL! :D

The sentiments are in Arabic and it says Ramadan Kareem. It's super cool to see Arabic wording dies because it's not something I commonly see or sold here. This is actually the first time I've seen anything like this, seriously. So when I found out that they are selling this, I immediately grabbed the opportunity to own one.

I do plan to make more of this card when I have some free time and explore what other designs I can do with the dies. There's so many things we can do with them. I don't think I've ever sent anyone a Ramadan Kareem card before so it's great that I can do so this year. We're always so focused on Eid cards, but we rarely do much when it comes to Ramadan cards. We just focus on the 'ibadah' more during the holy month. Which is also a good thing. :)

In Love Arts Shop is selling other Ramadan Kareem dies and clear stamps at their website and I plan to collect them all! One by one till I own all the designs. I can't have them all at once so I just have to be patient in collecting them :D.


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...