2nd Craft Products Package from In Love Arts Shop!!




Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to get this second package from In Love Arts Shop! Wooohoo!!! I got this package last December to be exact. This is my second time to get free craft products from them. Feeling really blessed right now to be given the opportunity to test out their craft products and share with everyone here what I can make with them. So much fun! I had a blast with the first one, so for this second round I couldn't help myself from asking for more metal dies from them. I also asked for one set of clear stamps because I just love the wordings on them. Do check out the video above to see all the metal dies and clear stamps that I got from them and the handmade cards I made using them!

Below are all the metal dies and clear stamps that I received.


I just love the floral frame and square lace metal dies. They are so beautiful! I've never had anything like this before. They are just lovely when used as embellishments on my handmade cards. But my personal favourite is of course the Ramadhan Kareem die set which I can use to make Raya Cards or Ramadhan Kareem cards this year. 

Below are all the handmade cards that I made using all those metal dies and clear stamps.






I will elaborate more on all the cards in my next posts! I can't talk about all of them here, not enough space. So I'll have to do individual post on each one of them soon.

If you guys are interested to purchase the dies and clear stamps that I reviewed in the video, do click on the links I listed below. Apply the code : FSAZLINA when you make the purchase to get 15% discount. Worldwide free shipping for orders over $25! Thank you so much!


SKU: DMZH386

SKU: STZH145

SKU: DMZH760

SKU: DMZH409

SKU: DMZH215

SKU: DMZH684

SKU: DMZH625



No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...