Celebrate Your Day - Quilling card



Hello everyone!
Finally today I get to blog about this card here. I made this card last year after I received the metal cutting dies and clear stamps from In Love Arts Shop. I couldn't blog about the card until I uploaded the craft product review video on YouTube. As always I have to review all the craft products I received from In Love Arts Shop and create cards from them.  I took quite some time to get all the cards done for the review. Need to make the cards faster next time. :D



I really love the Square Lace frame dies a lot! The designs are so intricate and beautiful, that's why I chose it. I didn't know I was going to have problems cutting dies like this when I first got them. I never had intricate dies like this before so it was a new experience. A good one actually. I'm actually glad that I talked about my issues with the dies in my review video because, I gained some new knowledge about how to cut intricate dies the correct way. 

The clear stamps are great! They are of good quality and I didn't have any problems using them. I chose these clear stamps because their sentiments are combination of handwriting and block letters. A nice combo and the sentiments are not common like what usually see here in Malaysia. It's something new to me. So love them! 

Stamping and using distress ink to colour the die cut was fun. It's also something I haven't done in a long time. During this time I found out about the makeup blend brush that a lot of people are using to blend the ink on paper. I got so excited about that blending brush because it just so happened that my distress sponge are all spoiled because they are so old. Can't use them anymore. Luckily I didn't buy new ones yet. So finding out about the blending brush was a real blessing. Not only is it cheap, it worked better than the sponge.

I used the Martha Stewart butterfly craft punch to make those paper butterflies for this card. I haven't used it for my handmade cards for a long time so it was nice to use it again. I'm glad the craft punch is still working, LOL. Bought it so many years ago. I have a few more of Martha Stewart's craft punch that I haven't used in a long time. Need to check if they still function :D.

If you are interested to purchase the metal cutting dies and clear stamps, below are the links to each product I shared here. Do use my discount code FSAZLINA to get 15% off each product.

SKU: STZH145

SKU: DMZH409

Want to learn how to make the quilling flower on this card? Play the video tutorial below and watch how I make it. Happy quilling! :)




No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...