Rainbow heart pop up card





Hi there!
I'm blogging again today about one of the cards that I made using dies from In Love Arts Shop. I love this one especially because it has a pop up heart inside.

I've made a rainbow heart card like this previously but this one is a little different because the quilling rainbow heart has many more loops than the one I did in the tutorial. A bit more complicated and time consuming as well. I didn't really enjoyed myself making this one, LOL! It maybe my last time making it hehehe!

Anyways, I did however love doing the cross stitch! I think this pattern suits the card the best. Love stitches like that on cards. It's simple and pretty. Pretty simple to sew too.

Of course the die cut letters are the best! It was a little harder to cut that gold glittered paper because it was really thick but managed to cut it after rolling it through the die cut machine 4 to 5 times. The glitters made it difficult to cut through easily. But I really love the results. Really suits the card. I purposely glued the letters on a coloured plastic sheet so that it would look like the letters are floating on the card.

The pop up is just a simple one. I didn't want to make it too complicated. It's a small card anyways. Not much space to do a complicated pop up there. I made sure the heart pops on the left so that there's a lot of space to write wishes on the right side of the card. If you wish to learn how to make that pop up, do let me know so that I can do that tutorial for you.

If you guys are interested to purchase the dies I used for this card, do click on the links I placed below the photos of the dies. Apply the code : FSAZLINA when you make the purchase to get 15% off every purchase. Worldwide free shipping for orders over $25! Thank you so much! 



SKU: DMZH194


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...