Blue baby boy card





Hello again!
I wanted to share with you guys another handmade card I designed that's made mostly using dies from In Love Arts Shop. Basically the card was very easy to make since all I had to do was just cut the selected papers with the dies and paste them on the card. No special skills needed to make this card, LOL! :D It's just a matter of choosing the right colour of papers that goes well with each other, cut them up and arrange them in an artistic manner.  

SKU: DMZH621


SKU: DMZH194


SKU: DMZH436


United States
SKU: DMZH075

The photos above are all the dies I got from In Love Arts Shop and I selected some pieces from these dies to be used for the card. As mentioned in my previous posts, I have no problem at all with all the dies I received. They all cut really well just like any other branded dies I've bought before. I really love how the "new" and "boy" words look like in this card. In my previous post where I first used the die cut letters, I was not that good at joining the die cut letters together, but after much practice, I got the hang of it and managed to make the letters join together like they are supposed to be thus looking like hand lettering technique. I love that!

Basically, if I wanted to make the same design for a baby girl, all I have to do is just use a colour combination that's more suitable for a baby girl and also change the word boy to girl. I love simple card designs like this one where I can play around with different colours but maintain the same layout. :)

If you guys are interested to get yourself the same dies you see here, do click on the links that I placed under each photo of dies above. Apply the code : FSAZLINA when making the purchase to get 15% off every purchase. Worldwide free shipping on orders over USD25.00. 

This way you can recreate the same design that I made here by using your own choice of patterned papers make it your own by adding your personal touch to it. Whatever it may be, just have fun making your handmade cards, because when you have fun, that's when the magic happens! ;)


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...