Personalised cards are now closed for orders



Hello everyone!

I have given a lot of thought and I have to come to a decision to make an announcement today that I will be taking a break from taking orders of personalised handmade cards starting from today till further notice. 

As you all know, I'm also selling craft products and that as well has taken a lot of my time away from making handmade cards. I'm struggling to juggle both work at the same time.

However, I do plan to make ready made cards for sale here at my blog and at Facebook in future. Will be showcasing them when all are completed and ready for sale. You will be able to pick your favourite handmade cards at an album in my Fan page or in my blog and buy the cards that I showcase there. 

Truly sorry for any inconveniences and thank you so much for your kind understanding.

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...