Selamat Hari Lahir Nurdini Atikah....

HB073

I think by far, this is the most colorful card I've ever made hehehehe.... :). It's for a 9 year old kid....Nurdini Atikah. This design was something that I wanted to try out and at first I did something that was a little different at the top of the card, then I took them out and replaced it with those foam confetti. I love those....it has that raised effect. I just randomly arranged all the square gift boxes at the bottom of the card and place colorful metallic strings on it that I've formed into a ribbon shape.

I was not sure of what kind of pop up I would do on the inside of the card.....then I thought of doing a pop up of the birthday girl herself. Although I've never seen her before, I just randomly chose to do her in this attire and with that shape of  face. It was done spontaneously. I just did whatever came to mind. All I thought was, I wanted it to be something different and different it was indeed. :)

1 comment:

Grace to You said...

LOVE the presents and confetti - so fun!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...