I'm So Grateful For You - Die cut card



Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you one of the 5 handmade cards that I made for the craft products review which I did this month on YouTube. This design is mainly made using die cuts! Kinda rare for me to just use die cuts as decorations. Usually I would mix it with quilling or other types of decorations. But this one is almost 99.99% made of die cuts. 




The floral frame die cuts that I used for the background for the card is made using dies that I received from In Love Arts Shop. Love it so much. First time ever for me to try to blending intricate die cuts with distress ink!! I really love the effect. The die cut looks like it's blended into the card itself since I used a red distress ink to match the colour of the card. 

The whole colour scheme and combinations are based on the die cut birds and roses. I really love them a lot. Too bad the shop where I bought them from don't sell them anymore. I can't even remember what year I bought them. Anyways, they are no longer in stock there. So I guess this card is a limited edition, LOL! Coz I can't make another copy of it.

The stamped sentiment is also from the same clear stamp set I got from In Love Arts Shop. I hope they will stock up more clear stamps that has handwritten sentiment designs like this. They are so pretty.

This card was done in just a few hours. That's why die cuts are great. It saves us time when we need to make a card in a hurry. When you already have the idea in your mind, you can make a card faster with the right materials. Easy to assemble and look fancy at the same time. ;).


1 comment:

Grace to You said...

I am the very, very happy recipient of this card and it is beautiful!! The pictures don't do it justice...but that's true of all Lin's art work. Thank you so much, my sweet friend!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...