Happy New Year 2020 card with quilled fireworks!



Hello everyone!
I guess it's not too late for me to share this Happy New Year 2020 card I made last year after I received the second package of the metal cutting dies from In Love Arts Shop. After doing the review video on YouTube, I am now able to blog about this card.

It wasn't easy coming up with an idea for this card as I don't always make Happy New Year cards each year. It's rare thing for me. I am more into making birthday cards.


I used this alphabet dies from In Love Art Shop to for the words Happy New Year on the card. The first time I used this die I struggled with it because the design is quite intricate. But I'm so happy now that my problem is solved. I can now use this die as much as I like for my handmade cards. 

The alphabets were glued onto a craft punched scallop square and arranged to form the words. Not usually what I normally do when using die cut alphabets  but in this case where the die cut alphabets don't seem to go well together, then one option is to do it this way. I kinda like it! :D

I think this is the first time ever I made quilled fireworks. It's a very simple design not too fancy. Didn't take too long to make this. I wish I could add more quilled fireworks but there wasn't enough space.

If you are interested to purchase the metal cutting dies, below is the link to it. Do use my discount code FSAZLINA to get 15% off each product.

SKU: DMZH684











No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...