Rainbow coloured birthday card



Hello everyone!
Here's another stitched card I made for the craft product review recently. The arrow tag die cut is made using the arrow tag die I received from In Love Arts Shop. I've been wanting to get me that arrow tag die for the longest time. LOL! I don't know why but I just love to use that arrow tag for my handmade cards. I used to cut my own arrow for my handmade cards but why cut it myself when I can use a die for it right?? It looks so much better too compared to the one I made on my own. There's something about cutting with dies that is just so much more professional looking I suppose. I'm sure a lot of people would agree with me on that. :D

If you guys are interested to purchase the dies I used for this card, do click on the links I placed below the photos of the dies. Apply the code : FSAZLINA when you make the purchase to get 15% off every purchase. Worldwide free shipping for orders over $25! Thank you so much! J

United States
SKU: DMZH075





What I love most about this card would have to be the rainbow coloured background made by stitching several coloured embroidery threads on the card. I sometimes gets confused when stitching because there's too many colours involved, LOL! Great thing about stitched backgrounds is that when the stitches itself is already covering a big portion of the card, there won't be a lot to do other than adding just a simple touch to complete the design. Which in this case, I just added a flower and some leaves plus a sentiment. Done! 

I don't have a tutorial for the rainbow stitches but I do have quilling tutorials for the leaves and the flower. But not a rainbow flower though, it's the same quilling flower design but with different colours. You'll get the idea how it's done when you view the tutorial. Do check out the videos below! Thank you so much for watching :).




Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...