Pop up hearts + flowers

HB046

I recently got me some new stock of paper, Lilac in color....so I decided to try out a new color combo. I think I've tried purple with moss green before but never mixed it with lilac. So I thought I would give it a shot and see how it turned out. I'm kinda unhappy with the photos here......the color does not really turn out as I want it to be because of the lack of natural light. I shot this in the evening, so obviously there wasn't enough light to see the true colors of the paper. Nonetheless, I gave it my best to capture the colors as close as I can get it.

I'm not really fully satisfied with this design and will probably redo it??? Urrrmmm, I donno, but for the time being, this is how it looks like hehehe.....and I love the new pop up I did. It's a V-Fold but I made a pattern out of it as you can see. Then I glued on it some colorful heart shapes, leaves and flowers. I just did it without thinking that much. Just kept on adding it bit by bit till its all filled up. :)

3 comments:

LeaQistina said...

Salam Lin,

Lea suka dengan combination warna untuk kad besday ini. Juga bunga2 kecil dan heart pada pop up... sangat comel! Insyaallah, nnti bila masanya Lea harap Lin dapat buat sama seperti ini ya!

Lea

Azlina Abdul said...

Salam Lea...Lea minat nak tempah kad nih ke? Boleh jer...hehehe....just make sure you book at least 2 weeks in advance tau hihihihi :)Thank you so much!

LeaQistina said...

Insyaallah... tp bkn sekarang lah... hehe... nnt Lea contact Lin smula k!

thanx :D

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...