End of 2009

Gosh.....2009 is coming to an end today. This year has been a good year for my handmade card business. Alhamdulillah a lot has improved when it comes to my card design. I have been working really hard this year to improve my card making skills and also when it comes to services for my customers. I know I have made mistakes before. I certainly have learn to not repeat the same mistakes again and do my very best to entertain my customer's requests.

I really appreciate all the support and encouragement from all of you who have been there for me in my good times and bad times. Please do continue supporting my work here. I welcome all comments, suggestions and critics from everyone. These will help me continue to improve in future.

Thank you again to all my loyal customers, to all my readers and to all who have visited Lin Handmade Greetings Card this year. May God bless you all with all the good things in life!

XOXO,
Lin

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...