Bigger version of V011

V011 (Half A4 size)

This particular design is originally only 10.4cm x 14.7cm in size, but I had to make it on a bigger card as requested by my customer. Basically because of the wordings involved.....I was afraid that the wordings might not be able to fit in clearly and nicely if done on a smaller card.

I did make some changes here and there particularly at the pop up heart inside the card. I added purple hearts which was not available on the original design. The pop up heart itself is done differently as you can compare.....this particular one I did separately from the card and pasted on it. The original design I cut out the heart shape from the soft pink insert paper inside the card thus leaving a big hole behind the pop up heart that can make you clearly see the purple card behind it. So for this new card, I decided it's better to do it separately to make it look more neat. :)

4 comments:

erin said...

ee very nice job..! i love it..!i do love art, but i'm creative person..! i've try to make my own greeting card but not charming as yours..!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks Erin for your support and lovely comments! :) Do practice making cards more whenever you can....practice makes perfect! hehe...

P.A.R.A.D.I.S.E. C.A.R.D. said...

I love this card also...im love your job...deep in my heart,i love the creativity which you bold in your blog...

Azlina Abdul said...

Nur Marieza....yup, I love this too....thank you so much for your lovely comment! :) I really appreciate your thoughts on what I do hehehe!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...