How to make the 235 quilling flower


Hello everyone!!
New video tutorial for everyone! Been so long since I last made one, I wish I have the energy to do more. Truly. 

You must be wondering why I name the flower 235 right? Well I did explain why in the video tutorial, but what the heck, I'll tell you now why I chose that name. It's simply because I used 2mm, 3mm and 5mm quilling papers to make that flower. LOL! Yes I know it's a little funny but nevermind I don't care. I made it and I'll name it whatever I want hahaha!

You'll get to learn a trick or two by watching the video as I go through step by step on how to make the flower. It's time consuming to make just one flower but the results is awesome. Do check out the video tutorial below and make lots of 235 quilling flowers today! Thank you!

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...