For Someone Special - Quilling + String Art card





Hello everyone!
I'm back with another quilling handmade card! After playing around and experimenting a lot with the 2mm and 5mm quilling papers that I made using the pasta machine, I finally assembled them all on a piece of card. 

I had sewn a Spirelli string art on a piece of a circle card and added matching seed beads that matched the quilling flowers and leaves. This type of design can be made in different colour combinations. 

This is my first time using the polka dot stencil to make the background of the card. I really love how it turned out. The Tim Holtz's Peacock Feathers distress ink that I used to ink the polka dots on the metallic card really suits the base of the card and the quilling arrangement.

It's a simple card design and not too crowded and bulky. I was happy to be able to use the die cuts that I got from In Love Arts Shop again as sentiments for the card. It is one of my favourite die cut sentiments from them. I'll be using more of it in future because it's suitable for all sorts of occasions. :)


1 comment:

don justus said...

All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. Kraft swing tags in UK have long been a part of shopping. They began as a simple means to display the price of an object. But, they have now evolved into an important component of retail branding.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...