September 2013 Blog Giveaway
It's the 3rd of September.....just a couple of days late to start the giveaway but better a little late than not doing one at all right? ehehehehe! Anyways.....here's what I have prepared for the next lucky winner. I'm giving away some brass pendants that I received from Wholeport. I love them! I haven't used them yet for any of my craft projects. Thought of sharing each of the pendants that I received with the lucky winner. Hope whoever received these brass pendants will be able to use them in any of their craft projects.
So! If you are interested in winning this giveaway, all you have to do is just follow the simple steps below:
1. Everyone is eligible to enter, I accept local and international participants.
2. All you have to do is promote my giveaway at your blog OR at your Facebook. Just put the link and photo of this giveaway at your site so that your viewers can see it.
3. After that, please copy and paste the link of where you promoted the giveaway at Mr Linky below so that I can view it too. Be sure to write your real name at Mr Linky too.
4. You may only enter this giveaway once! I don't allow participants to enter their names or links more than once.
5. Please "LIKE" my Facebook Page at the link HERE and please "Follow" my blog too.
So that's it......that's all you have to do to enter this giveaway. Pretty easy right? :)
We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...
Hello again! I'm so delighted to share with everyone here about this quilling flower tutorial that I uploaded on my YouTube...
HB047 This is the first time ever I made two different pop ups combined in one card! hehe! The actual plan was to do a pop up school bo...
Just the other day, I thought that I could only use maximum four colours using the shell shape quilling method But yes...