Featured in All Things Paper's blog!


Hello everyone!
I'm super duper excited to share with everyone here about this feature! I couldn't believe it at first but it's true! One of my recent YouTube video was chosen to be featured at Ann Martin's, All Things Paper's blog as one of the 10 MOST FAVOURITE QUILLING VIDEOS!! How cool is that?? The link is below, do check it out!

https://www.allthingspaper.net/2020/03/how-to-quill-10-favorite-quilling-videos.html?m=1

The video that was featured was the one about how I cut and embossed paper using the pasta machine. I never thought that one day I would get myself a pasta machine to cut paper, LOL! It's just so funny! I would never use it to make pasta though. I'm not that interested in that. All I care about is paper.

Special thanks to Ann Martin for choosing me to be part of this feature. I'm truly honored to be listed. All the quilling artists who were featured with me are special in their own way but some of them are those whom I'm a huge fan of! 

So do check out the blogpost and see it for yourself especially if you are a quilling lover. You will definitely learn something new from those videos featured there :).

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...