New mini paper shredder


Yay! I got 2 mini paper shredders now. One small one, one big one. I just bought that big one recently from TAMU JAJA KRAF. You can check out the link to the blog HERE if you are interested to purchase one yourself :). You can contact the owner of the blog and request for preorders of the paper shredder. 



I just love this big size paper shredder because I can shred one piece of A4 paper through it, without having to cut the paper in half like I used to with the small mini paper shredder. This saves me a lot of time and energy as well. 

I thought of buying a new one just in case something happens to the small mini paper shredder, at least I'll have a spare for me to make my quilling paper. It's not easy to find a supplier who sells this shredder anyways, so when I saw the advertisement, I just quickly bought one without any hesitations. I love it so much! :)



9 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice I have 2 and there the size for shredding size of a credit card, very small, but they work!
Paula

Unknown said...

love this paper shredder...simply awesome...

Baukje said...

I think it's a godsend, but how wide are the strips
Greetings Baukje

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Paula...yes, the small one works well too for me and now I use it for shredding thicker paper and the new one for thinner types.

Thanks Priyanka, it is simply awesome just like you said ;)

Baukje, the strips are about 3.5mm wide :)

kiddo said...

Very happy for you! I know how good is not have to cut your strips! I have a minipaper shredder too and happy with the time is saving for quilling:)

dhamirah asilah said...

nice...where did u buy this sredder? i want it too...

HANIS AFIQ said...

dah sold out dh kat jaja kraft..menyesal xbeli ari tue...kat mane lagi lin tahu paper shredder nie d jual?sy nak beli sngt2...google2 pun xdpt...=(

cahayalembut said...

wuuu, yeke dah sold out. alaaa,, teringin jugak. Kaklin tak jual ke? he he

aishah abu bakar said...

nak tnya, kak lin beli berapa ringgit ya?

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...