Love birds with pop up

 W014b

Excited! Why? Because now my love birds card has a pop up in it hehehe....thanks to the request I got from my customer. If it wasn't for her, the card would be empty inside like the original one I made a while back. Have a look at the original design here -  W014.

I've been making this design so many times already.....so much so that I've perfected the shape of the birds by now. Now, I'm happy with the shape. It's slimmer and suits the head of the bird itself. If you look at the original design that I made many months back, the body of the bird is so big and chubby hehehe..... :D I love how the loose circles in the body of the bird forms like the shape of it's wings. :)

The pop up inside the card is actually the same kind of pop up I made for the card V034. For that card I made the color of the pop up in blue shades.....but for this card I made the pop up color more to black shades to match the card, as requested by my customer and not forgetting the printed wordings inside it too :)

6 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful card, love the inside to!
Paula

a paper {life} said...

I still love these love birds...

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

I loved it!

CC said...

Wow! You have been doing so much work! It's all so precise & beautiful. Hope you are well!
Love,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it so much ;)

Unknown said...

Love your work so talented. Your quilling tutorials bought me here. Just made my first flower now to make a few hundred for wedding decorations. Never stop posting xxx

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...