Blue origami shirts

HB078

I'm so excited about this! I made another design using origami shirts! And this time I made the tie for the shirts using silver ribbons! Love them! This birthday card was requested from the same customer who ordered the wedding anniversary card. For the birthday card, she wanted the color to be of blue and white as the base color, but I was allowed to add in any other color to decorate it. I have with me some blue pattern paper that matched the soft sky blue card, and it had some lime green and orange combined with it. The pattern paper was a gift from my sweet friend Sandi....I was keeping it for something special and I thought that for this card, the pattern paper matched perfectly! So I used it! The dark checkered blue paper was a gift from her too and I thought it looked really great when matched together. Finally I found one design that can match all of those papers together. I'm so happy about that! :)

Sorry about the white spray paint over the wordings......I was not allowed to show the name of her hubby so that's why it looks like that hehehehe. Anyways, for the wordings on the inside, it's ok coz there aren't any names mentioned there so there was not need to cover it up. She requested a pop up DSLR D90 for the card. So, all I did was printed a big size DSLR D90 and paste it on the pop up. Very easy. I would have made it from scratch but I wanted it to look real, so I printed it instead. I'm so glad that she loved it! Wooohooo! :)

3 comments:

Grace to You said...

I can't tell you how glad I am to know you're using the paper I sent, and to see it turn out so well is really fun. And wow...what your customer wrote is super nice! :)

Asma’ AB said...

this is bright and happy card kak lin. loce the orange pattern tu. memang kena sgt dengan kad dia ^^

Azlina Abdul said...

Sandi...yup, I'm happy that I'm finally using some of it now. I love them so much that I just can't seem to let them go! hehehe! But, sooner or later, I'm gonna have to use them! Yes, my customer's words for her husband are so beautiful! :)

As....thank you so much! I love the colors of the paper too...memang matching! Tak sangka pulak leh matching! hehehe! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...