Fully booked for month of July

Hello! :)

I have a very important announcement today for everyone regarding orders of cards from my card blog. Truly sorry to inform everybody that I will not be able to take anymore orders at the moment as I am currently fully booked with orders till end of this month.

I will be open for orders again on 1st of August 2010. Please be informed as well that I will no longer be taking custom made orders till further notice. If you are interested to order cards from me, you can browse my card catalog here and search for card designs that you might be interested in. Do take note of the card codes and email them to me. I shall email you back the prices of each card plus price for the delivery as well. 

Truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.....and thank you so much for your kind understanding.

XOXO,
LIN

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...