Two - tone quilling hearts....


Yes!!! After successful trials in combining two colored paper to make the two - tone quilling flowers,  today I managed to make some two - tone quilling hearts :). I'm SO IN LOVE with this one! I realized that it's a little bit tougher to do this heart shape quilling than it is doing those simple flowers I've done before. This is because I am still struggling to get the hang of gluing the two tear drop shapes together to form the shape of a heart. I guess it's all about how you pinch the two teardrops together....if you can pinch it with the right amount of pressure....then it will look nice. I'm still in the practicing mode with this shape......once I get the hang of it, then I will feel confident enough to use it for  any of my handmade card designs.

I'm so happy that I've been getting a lot of good response regarding my interest in quilling and my effort in applying this technique on my card designs. I really appreciate the good wishes and support from my readers. I still have a lot to learn though.....I still have a long way to go.....I'm trying the best I can to speed up the process.....but you know how it is.....it's not that easy hehehehe. But I must say that it's great that in the process of learning this technique, I get to meet more quilling designers from all over the world. I'm so grateful to be able to know these people online. Their quilling designs are unbelievably amazing!!! Such eye candy for me......I find myself glued to their blogs.....reading and learning from them. I'm sure if not for the internet, it would have been a little difficult for all of us to find the information about other types of craft that quick. ...right??? It's amazing how the internet can help us in so many ways. The information is just at our fingertips....all we need to do it just google google google ehehhehe...... ;)

1 comment:

Merlyn said...

This is lovely..I love all your works..Wonderful

http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com/

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...