Quilled heart card....

V025 

I'm so into someone right now.....and was thinking of giving this to him when the time is right..... :). It's suppose to be so easy to just give it to him....but then again maybe....maybe it can wait a while. Fear is always the case. :I

I'm so happy to do this very simple quilled heart card for the first time after watching the Youtube videos for ideas.....Youtube has so many tutorials that we can get ideas from and be inspired :). I was thinking of my button and sequins heart all the time when doing this.....it's a similar pattern except that instead of using buttons and sequins, I used quilled circles instead. The quilled circles are in different sizes as you can see. 

Believe you me......this design is never going to be exactly the same each time I make it because it was made spontaneously and furthermore I never measure the heart shape or drew the shape of the heart in advance. I just arranged the quilled circles one by one randomly. So, the next time I make this, it will look slightly different from this one. So each person who orders this card will get one that is one of a kind. :)

I made this design on a note size card.....quite small one about A6 size. Cute size card to be given to a cute person ehehehhee....

18 comments:

jaja said...

kak lin, this one is very cute. sweet je love dia~~ ^^

nadja said...

cantik..:)

Mama Zharfan said...

me speechless sbb cantik sgt card ni...rasa mcm nak order satu :) mahal ker kalau kad quilling ni yer?

Miyyah said...

this is adorable lin!

Miyyah said...

wahh.. hati sedang berbunga2 ye. :P

Azlina Abdul said...

littlenailofar....thank you! Yes, it's a cute card for my cutie pie eehehehhehe ;)

nadja...thank you! :)

mama zharfan....kad ni kad size kecik jer, 10.4cm x 14.7cm...tak mahal pun :) Email me for details ye :)

Miyyah@Kertas....thank you! Ha'ah...hati ku sedang berbunga2 sekarang ni ehehehehe.... *maluuuu* ;)

Mama Zharfan said...

http://www.robertsabuda.com/store/

lin pernah tak surf site ni..pop up card nyer mcm lawa2!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Mama Zharfan....yes, I've seen it before...RObert Sabuda is one of my favorite pop up designer :)

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

saya suka kad ni,nampak simple tapi adorable =)

Azlina Abdul said...

Nasuha....me too..LOL! I love the color combination actually...hehehe

Grace to You said...

You have a sweetie??? How long have I been away??? :D It looks like I've missed quite a bit the last 2 months....

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe! Sandi...I do admire someone...but he doesn't feel the same about me...but it's ok hehehehe... :)

Grace to You said...

Yet... :)

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehehe.... ;)

farida tarmize said...

sangat2 comel and color sangat romantik..hehe

Azlina Abdul said...

heheheh.....thank you cik kedondong :), kalau berminat boleh la order dengan saya ye hehe...

Tieah Madian said...

Nice..
Amik order ek? even utk 1 kad je?
Tgk kad brthday yg awk bt dlm fb..
Not bad.. so sweet..

CharonMok said...

This is very beautiful. I wish I was talented and patient like you. I've just created my own website to sell some pop-up cards. They're absolutely beautiful. If you are interested in pop-up cards. It is exactly what you are looking for: 3d pop up mother's day greeting cards, 3d pop up card

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...