Independence Day Quilling Flower (Bunga Merdeka)



Hello everyone!

Happy Independence Day to all Malaysians!! We are celebrating our 64th year of independence. I just had to make something for Merdeka day and thought of making this flower to commemorate this day.

This will be a short blog about the Twisted Loops Quilling Flower I made today using the colours of our Malaysian flag. I didn't know how it will turn out when I got the idea to use this design to make the flower, but I knew that I would need 4 different colour paper to make this flower and coincidentally the Malaysian flag does have 4 colours! So immediately I started working on it.  

I chose the white, yellow and red to be on the inside of the petal because those three colours do look good together and have that dark blue colour paper to wrap the three colours to complete the petal. And since this is not a real flower anyways, the colours of the leaves need not be green, so I decided to use the same milk coffee colour as the stem and leaves.

Hope you like it! ;)

6 comments:

Ethan Henry said...

Wonderful post it is very inspiring and informative content Byamba Marco Polo Uli Latukefu Vest good work keep it up.

Anna Buckley said...

Well done on enhancing this blog's aesthetic appeal. You may find out how rapidly anything happens by pressing the spacebar. Read this profile to find out more about the spacebar test. Take the online spacebar speed test, if you haven't already. Your gaming abilities will advance as your tapping speed increases.

James J Burkhardt said...

Wow! Such a refreshing take on a commonly discussed topic. I appreciate the unique insights and practical tips shared in this post color blindness I've heard stories of people with this condition finding innovative ways to organize their wardrobe or categorize items based on patterns and shades.

Todd William said...

I am grateful for the thought-provoking content you regularly provide in your blog. I've bookmarked this for future reference. It's a fantastic resource for anyone experiencing audio issues and Fix Audio Problem on My window PC.

Todd William said...

Merci pour ce blog intéressant, j'ai beaucoup appris en le lisant. Je suis convaincu que la pratique régulière du CPS test peut aider à améliorer notre rythme de clic, ce qui est essentiel pour les joueurs.

Edwin said...

Your creativity and passion are truly commendable! The allure of Minecraft Survival Mod lies in their ability to transform the game, whether it's by adding new creatures or enriching the biomes.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...