New handmade slotted quilling tool design





Hello everyone! 
I'm excited today to share with you something that I've been working on lately. I haven't made a handmade slotted quilling tool for quite sometime now so it's always fun, exciting and a good challenge to do it again ☺❤.

Why make a new design you may ask? Well, I don't like to make the old design anymore because it's a bit pricey to prepare the materials plus it's difficult to make as well. I wanted to make a slotted quilling tool that is more affordable for everyone and not too pricey for me to make as well. 

To be honest, I didn't plan to make slotted quilling tools anymore but lately I've been getting orders for them so I had to think of making something new for those who requested them. 

Alhamdulillah today I get to share the new handmade slotted quilling tool that I made. No more rainbow colours on the tool like before, instead it's a more geometric pattern that I found that has colours which match the gold colour slot. I love it! 

I didn't make a lot of the tools, no mass production of it. I only make them for those who are really interested in handmade tools.  I don't have a lot of time to spare to make a lot of them anyways as I am busy with other work. But if there is a lot of orders for them, I would definitely need a long time to produce them. So it's only those who appreciate handmade craft and willing to wait. ❤☺






No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...