How to make your own stamping tool | CHEAP and EASY!!



Hello everyone!
I'm so excited to share with you about this diy stamping tool I just made! This really helped me with stamping again. I rarely stamp anymore but with this new tool I'm stamping like crazy once again! LOL! I have a lot of collection of clear stamps that I bought or received from friends over the years and recently I'm getting free clear stamps from a craft company, so I am thrilled that I can use them now and decorate the stamped images on my handmade cards!

A lot of people are so hyped about the MISTI Stamp Tool that's available in the market. I love it too! I've seen a lot of crafters online using it to stamp images for their handmade cards. But since it's super expensive to buy, that's why I decided to make my own. Hopefully one day I can afford to buy a good quality stamping tool like that.

Most crafters face the same problem when it comes to stamping images on paper. We never seem to get enough amount of ink the first time we stamp a particular image. But layering the image with an inked stamp again and again might spoil the image if you don't have a steady hand. So that's why it's every crafters dream to have that stamping tool. Luckily we have an alternative to that now!

Hope you will check out the video tutorial I made and have an idea of how I made the diy stamping tool so you can make one yourself! Thank you for watching! And have fun stamping!

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...