Dusty blue and rose anniversary card

AC014

This is the third time easel card that I mentioned about in my previous post. I used pattern papers from the same package that I bought to make my second easel card. The colours of the papers from that package are mostly pastel and more subdued. Very light shade of blues and rose and some soft cream colours. I rarely get to work with such colours. Most of the time, the colours I used are quite bright. So it's nice to use pastels for a change once in a while.

In a quick glance, this anniversary card looks similar to the birthday card I made previously. The design of the roses and how I arranged them on the card are similar. The differences are minimal.

I started using the die cut rose pattern for the birthday card and I just couldn't stop using them for this anniversary card too. They are just so easy to make and a great way to decorate a card when you have no idea what to embellish the card with. It's an easy fix.

I'm getting used to making easel cards now and I'm positively sure that I'll make more of them next year. Do check out the video of the card below and see how it looks like when I open it up and make it stand on display :).


No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...