Congratulations on your wedding

W018

I got butterflies in my stomach and somehow it got transferred on to the card ;). I rarely put butterflies on my cards but for this one it just seems so suitable and I couldn't help but adding them along side the focal point of the card which is the heart shape paper doily that I got from WholePort. 

I've been wanting to do this type of swing card for the longest time and I'm super excited about being able to get it done in the end. It's a see-through type of swing card! hehe! Peekaboo! :D


I used the Yellow quilling paper strips from WholePort to make the quilled heart. I'm getting used to using the 5mm quilling strips....it's not that bad after all. But of course the 3mm type is my personal favourite.


Ok! Sewing on paper like this is therapy for me lately. I just love doing this technique. Not sure if I'll ever get bored doing it one day though. For now it's just bliss!! Even better when using the embroidery thread :).

I also love the lace I used to decorate on the front part of the card. I got that one from WholePort too. I'm just using up all the products I got from them. Fun playing with all the goodies. ;)


3 comments:

Manu said...

Lovely Lin. Do you sell your cards?

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Manu. Yes I do :)

Diane said...

Just a stunning design.

Hugs Diane

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...