Crochet flowers and felt leaves

W015

I had a dream last night. This card was inspired by that dream. I dreamt that a friend of mine got married. I was at her hometown and it was during the time of her wedding. She was really pretty on her wedding day. It was weird to have dreamt her getting married now considering that she had already gotten married years ago. So I have no idea why I had that dream. I wonder what it means. Hmmmmm.......but whatever it means.....it was a beautiful wedding though.... :).

Ok....now back to the card design hehehe. When I did the red crochet flowers previously....I also made these pink ones too. I only bought two color yarns for making crochet flowers....pink and red. So here is my take on the pink ones. At first I wanted to use the crochet leaves but I think they are not that nice coz I'm still not that good at making them....I still need to practice more on leaves. So to replace it, I decided to use multi colored felt instead. And I love how it looks! I can cut out the perfect size of felt leaves for the crochet flowers. It's easy to do too.

I love how easy the wedding pop up cake was to make! Got it done in just a few minutes! hehe! I think the embossed white paper is suitable for such an occasion. The pink flowers was added to match the design on the card. Simple and sweet :).



6 comments:

Katrin said...

delightful card!

Lovelyrose said...

Canteeeekkkkk......

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card,neat idea with Crochet on a card. Like the pop up cake inside, nice touch!
Paula

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments! :)

Anonymous said...

hi i followed you, please be friends and follow back.. your cards are gorgeous! Great job!

Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Caroline! Thank you for following me :) I'll follow you back :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...