A moo moo bufday ;)

Example of wordings and tag inside the card

HB009 C (NOT AVAILABLE)

HB009 B (NOT AVAILABLE)

HB009 A (AVAILABLE)

Hehehe.....I got three moo moo birthday cards for sale.....one of it is already booked by my customer and the other two will be for anybody who is interested to purchase them! LOL! :) As you can see the picture of the cute little cows are different from one another, none of them are exactly the same if you look closely.

This is actually not a new design.....I've made this before some years ago....the material I used for the pattern is actually a print from a wrapping paper. Wrapping paper is a good material to use for card making. But you have to get the good quality ones so that it will last longer. I love using it especially for this type of layout. It works great this way! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...