Bunny out of the easter egg!




ED006

The 3rd design! Ok....at first I wanted to use foam for the big Easter egg.....but somehow it didn't turn out well.....so I opted to use a thicker paper instead...much easier to work with :).

The original design was to have the little yellow chick in the egg.....but my customer preferred the bunny instead, so I changed it as per request hehe....the bunny looked a little blur here....must be wondering what happened hehehe.....

A very simple design but colorful and bright! No wordings on the inside and there is a peach color paper on the inside for writing in personal wishes.......included together with the card is a soft yellow handmade envelope :)

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...