HOW TO ORDER

Browse through the blog by scrolling down to see all the card designs OR you can pick your favorite card choice by clicking the different list of cards under "Labels". Once you have noted down which card you would like to purchase, you can email me the card codes.

You can email me for inquiries on the prices of the cards and also for orders of cards at this email address: inaabdul_21@yahoo.com. I will not entertain messages on sms.

For serious buyers, please include in the email:
* Your full name and complete mailing address. Please make sure that your mailing address is correct to ensure that there will be no problems later on with the delivery of packages to it's destination. I will not be made responsible for any missing packages due to incomplete mailing address. Please be informed!


* Contact number. (Hand phone number or office phone number)

* The codes of the cards you wish to order from my blog. (e.g. HB001).

* The quantity of cards you wish to order.

* Wordings/inscriptions on cards that you wish for me to write or print in the card.

* If you wish to custom made the card, please let me know in detail what you want in the design (such as :color preference, themes etc etc)



No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...