Confetti!


HB027

Last Sunday I went to the hypermarket and saw some really interesting looking confetti sold there......I thought it would be cool to buy some for me to use for my new birthday card designs.....I finally had the chance to try them out today.

The confetti are very thin but not so fragile and I find the thickness of it similar to some type of sequins I find in the craft store. So it's easy enough to work with. I just love the wordings as it does come in a variety of colours but the balloons and stars are only available in gold colour.....but it's ok, I love them anyways.

 It sparkles and shines really nicely on the card. Can't wait to use them again for another birthday card design soon! :) As you can see the card comes with a soft pink handmade envelope and is left blank on the inside for writing on personal wishes.

No comments:

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...