Happy Mother's Day...

MD002


MD001

I had problems with my PC recently....maybe it needed some rest or some sort hehehe! Fortunately it is working now and no more problems! Yippee! :) Now I can get some work done.....well today I have a couple of new cards to show here in my blog...and both are for Mother's Day.... :). As we all know, Mother's Day is celebrated around the world every year on various dates according to each country and for Malaysia it will be celebrated on May 11th 2008. Mother's Day has been celebrated for a long time now and stories of how it came about, please see this link here.

I designed these book fold A6 size cards with two flowers that symbolizes a mother and her child.....the bond between the two is very special indeed.....something that I feel between my mom and I.....and so does the rest of us who are fortunate enough to have that kind of bonding....this is the first time I've ever made an A6 size card that's cut this way....usually it's a vertical book fold....but the red + pink design combination is a horizontal one and the brownish design combination is a top fold...and I love them both! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...