Sam's retirement card

R001

Mr. Shamsulkamar (the happy guy with the yellow shirt) holding the card in his hands with his beloved colleagues :)

Here he is again with the card opened, showing off the inside of the card....with all the signatures and wishes he got from his colleagues... :)

I got a special request from my aunt to make a retirement card for her colleague who is retiring soon. I haven't use a lot of purple color cards in my handmade card designs so for this particular request I decided to use it! I got a tip from my aunt that Sam love flowers, so I added some in it, not too much that it would look so feminine...hehehe...just a little touch!:)

For the inside I made lines of boxes so that there would be spaces for his friends to write wishes and sign their names in it for him. This is so that the people who contributed their signatures or wishes would have ample space to write and all would look organized and neat inside the card. I am so happy to know that Sam's colleagues loved the card and it made Sam happy too with all the lovely wishes in it! That's enough to make my day! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Grace to You said...

Another great design!!

David said...

A very detailed explanation was provided on this topic. You got a special request from your aunt to make a retirement card for her colleague soon. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share with us. Now it's time to get taxi Manchester Airport for more information.

Richard said...

Your respect for others' perspectives is evident in every word you write.Holmes-Wright Lantern Test evaluates Color Blind Test
vision for maritime and aviation professions

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...