For the two most important men in her life....

HB008
A combination of hues of brown, gold and maroon colored paper for this romantic themed birthday card for my client's hubby. :)



Shown here is the handmade card with the matching handmade envelope.


HB007
A card made especially for my client's dear father on his 60th birthday. With hues of browns and oranges, inspired by the autumn season.


A matching handmade envelope for the card :)

These two precious handmade cards are for my lovely client who ordered them especially for the two most important men in her life right now.......and they are her dear hubby and her dear father :). Both are made with love and has a special birthday message printed and decorated inside the card. I won't be showing the birthday message here as it is quite private, so I'm just posting the photos of the card and envelope for all to see. :)

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the birthday card for the father - it's so masculine and attractive (plus it's my favorite colors!) and a great design.

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks again dear Sandi!:) I love this card too...especially the combination of colors...autumn colors have been a favorite of mine for quite some time now and making this design was great fun for me! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...