Welcome everyone!

Welcome everyone to my new blog...I will be posting mostly my designs of handmade greeting cards and to share my creative side with everyone out there...

I love making and designing greeting cards especially because I like them to be different from the rest...to see a smile from the person who received my handmade greeting card is an absolute joy! It makes me happy to see the joy in others when they receive my cards...

So do drop by here whenever you can to see what's cooking! :)


1 comment:

henny rupita said...

Salam kenal,

Tak sengaja bertemu dengan blog ini dan sukaaa sekali dengan kreasi kamu... saya minta ijin untuk melihat-lihat semua postingan kamu tentang kreasi kartu ya... terima kasih!

henny, Indonesia

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...