How to make cute paper bows!



Hello everyone!
I can't believe that's it's almost the end of July! We are left with just a few more months to be filled with lots of crafting joy! What have you all been doing lately? Well, I have been playing with these paper bows. I can't seem to stop making them ever since I figured out how to make them! Aren't they just so cute?! I love them! I started making them early this month. Once I figured out how to make them, I just had to share with everyone how it's made.

These bows looks just like the bows made with the We R Memory Keeper punch board, but they are NOT!! I cut them up by hand. No special boards were used in the making of these paper bows. Believe or not! Yes, all that was needed was just a pencil, a ruler, a pair of scissors, some white glue and a circle template or a 180 degree round ruler.

The measurements for the paper bows are as below:

1st piece is 6 inches x 1 inch.
2nd piece is 3 1/2 inches x 1 inch.
3rd piece is 1/4 inch x 1 inch.

Once you know how to make this paper bows, you can use them to decorate on paper bags, handmade cards, gift boxes and more! It's all up to your imagination. It's a great way to use up all your pattern paper scraps you have in your collection. I know I'm gonna use them all up. I have lots of them in my craft room just waiting to be turned into paper bows!

Do watch the video tutorial below if you want to give it a try! Thanks so much for watching! Enjoy!


4 comments:

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

wow...those look like machine cut, very neat n precise...u r so good at crafting...thanks for the share kak lin, cant wait to try...

Bronwyn said...

Lovely!
It is good to use hands and not just tools all the time.

Azlina Abdul said...

Henrietta Jose,
Thank you very much dear, all the best, hope you have fun making them! ;)

Azlina Abdul said...

Bronwyn,
Thank you! Yes you are right, I would hate to have to buy too many gadgets and machines to create art! :D Not enough space in my craft room for them anyways hahaha

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...