I Love U So Much


V053b

I received this order last year but only now do I get to complete it for my customer. This design might look familiar to some, and it's because it's an old design I did last year. You can view the design at the link --> HERE. The old design had the wordings "I MISS U SO MUCH" on the card and for this one, my customer just asked me to replace the MISS with LOVE. She requested this card for her anniversary and Valentine's day occasion :).

I gotta say that this is one of my favourite designs to make. One reason is because of the wordings. I love the effect it gives to the card. Simple as it may seem, it's not that simple to make. It's worth the trouble though :).

I've been wanting to try to do this design in a different colour combination but didn't have the chance to do it yet. Hopefully I'll get a colour combination I really like and do it sometime this year ;)






6 comments:

Afasz said...

nice card

CaDLyNN said...

cantiknye kak!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you so much Cik Farizam and Cadlynn!! ;)

adeqmas90 said...

chanteknya..i nk order bole x? cmne yer?

Azlina Abdul said...

Boleh...do email me for orders at inaabdul_21@yahoo.com.

Nisha Ramlan said...

sis..pls pm me price for this design :)
email me at :
nisha_ramlan89@yahoo.com

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...