Blue flowers note cards


I guess my cards are getting simpler and simpler. I'm more into doing simple, straight to the point cards I suppose these days. And these simple note cards are an example of what I love doing lately. Flowers and leaves are my favourite subject and I just can't seem to get enough of them. Even if I keep repeating the same design or layout, still, I enjoy making them that way. These two cards were simply made for my February 2012 Blog Giveaway. I didn't show a close up view of the cards yesterday, so now, I'm giving you a chance to view them at a closer angle. :) 









3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty!!!!
Paula

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...

Chantek akk...sgt chantek...rietta nak join....hehehe....

quilled paper paradise said...

I love your work.
Come and see my new creations.

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...