Quilled heart pattern #4

V029

Yes! Another quilled heart pattern card :). Lately.....I'm only interested in making these quilling card designs.  I call it my therapy card. LOL! It's like a form of meditation. Yup....this is how I meditate these days. Whenever I'm feeling stressed out or blue, I would start making this....hehehehe.  I love combining the different colors of quilled paper to form the shape of a heart. Plus, I don't really have to worry about the sizes of the quilled paper. It can be any size I like, as long as when I combine all of them, they will form the shape of a heart. :)

This time around I use colors that are suitable for men. Hues of browns and blues. :) This card will be given away to one of the lucky winners of my July 2010 Blog Giveaway. I still have to think about what are the other color combination that I can do for this giveaway since I need to make 7 of them......I already have 2 more in progress. Hope to share it with everyone here soon :).

5 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

{pengsan} sgt cantik!! >.<

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you dear!!!! :)

K'yo said...

ohhh, sooo pretty! you're very talented. thank you for visiting my blog :D

Azlina Abdul said...

Hello Josh!
Thank you for informing me. I will add my blog there soon!

Azlina Abdul said...

Keat....Thank you so much! :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...