My Sweet Love....

V018

I am so loving this card! I wonder if anyone remembers this cupcake design?? It's one of my old Valentines Day designs which I did I think in 2008. Yeah, I think it was in 2008 and the design code is V007. At that time I did not have many different types of materials to work with. Very little creativity and not much tools to create anything much. But now with all kinds of materials available in the market, we can produce a much more interesting design. Although this design doesn't really look so super pretty, but at least I made it a little different in the way I approach the layout and decorations.

What I love most in this design is that I made the top part of the cupcake with red foam. Gosh, you have no idea how much I love using foam in my designs these days. It's so much fun to work with! Plus, you can see that I cut out tiny white foam squares and added them on top of the cupcake as part of the decoration. It's so cute! Love that part a lot!

As you can see, I did not manage to make the envelope yet.......so it's just the card design. Not even a pop up or anything inside yet. It's blank. I will think of something to put inside it later on. If you have any suggestions on what you wish to see on the inside, do let me know ya! :) I will also take a better photo of this card when it is finally completed inside out! hehehe!

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

I love this design! Love the cupcake especially. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

hehehe! Thanks Sandi...I think this is my favorite Valentines Day card this year..love the cupcake too!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...