Important info....

Dear all......

Sadly to announce that today my hand phone decided to stop functioning for the 4th or 5th time....I lost count hahaha......so in other words, it died today..... (due to natural causes I suppose hahaha).

So.......in the mean time while I get this problem fixed, I'm not able to use my Maxis number......and therefore you (my dear beloved customers) will not be able to contact me on that number as well......

If you have any inquiries regarding the orders ......please do so via email at my email address : inaabdul_21@yahoo.com or can call or sms me at my personal number :
019 - 3634006

Truly sorry for any inconvenience.........

2 comments:

Grace to You said...

Argh! Sorry for your technology problems...I feel your pain. :)

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Sandi...glad it's all settled now :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...