Graduation day card.....

GD001

I received a request to do a graduation card recently.......and it was up to me to decide how to design it.....I had total freedom! Yay! The journey begins!

I find that a very simple layout can be made difficult simply by the motif itself. I had a vision of how the graduation robe would look like but didn't know how to go about making the hat hahaha.......I wanted to do the tassel a bit bigger for the hat but didn't know how......so I ended up using just a gold string and opening up the ends to make it look like a tassel hehehe...... LOL!

I just didn't know how else to decorate the card......the card itself is quite big....it's half the size of an A4 paper......so there were a lot of space to fill up hehehe......I ended up decorating the empty spaces with punched out pattern of a sun and I simply love this new pattern, it's really pretty ( at least I think so hehehe ).......by right the pattern that I should have used is stars .....but since I don't have that pattern, I decided that the sun would look just as nice! :) After all the sun is a star as well right?? A really really big one! hehehe! Eddhie is now a shining star! One with a bright future ahead of him! :) Congrats!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is really cute! Hmmmm siapa yg I kenal yg akan graduate tak lama lagi ye....

Azlina Abdul said...

Hehehe....thanks Millie! Kalau berminat nak order, let me know ya? :)

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...