Golf theme....

HB036

Golf theme.....this is a request from my customer that I thought was pretty interesting :) The card design is actually a father's day card I made last year, with football as the theme.....but since he love the design and colors, he wanted to change the football to a golf theme instead. And so I did as he requested. :)

I was thinking of how to go about it when I suddenly thought of the foam I have that would be so suitable for this color combination as it is also white in color. So I drew the shape of a golf bag and decorated it with some glitter glue...... the white dots you see around the cards are actually supposed to be golf balls hehehe.....LOL! I had this white paper that I thought had the texture similar to a golf ball.....hehehe.....what a coincidence..... :). For the golf sticks, I used a metallic silver paper......

It was a fun project....... :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE this one!! Cantik & unik!

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks Millie! I like it too....especially the golf bag hehehe... :)

Grace to You said...

This is adorable!!! You did a great job - the lucky guy is going to love it!!

Azlina Abdul said...

Oh thank you so much Sandi!!! I really hope he'll love it too!!

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...